Today, I want to focus on how to find your passion. 

 I want to share the experiences that I learned over the past years, and I want to give you some actionable steps in order for you to also find your passion.  

So let's go. through this  Passion.  I always dreamt about finding it.  Discovering that one thing which gets me up in the morning deeply makes me tick, and gives me a sense of purpose in my life.  I was looking for this bright and undying source of energy inside myself, which would enable me to overcome any kind of obstacles and achieve things that seemed out of my reach. 

But little did I know that it would take me many years of exploration,  and reams of failures and sacrifices in order to find it.  Alright, so where should we start? In order to find it, you first have to understand what passion actually means.  

Well, that is a big question,  and you can find an endless amount of definitions for passion if you search on the Internet.  it seems like everyone has a different understanding of it, but I see it this way.  Passion is a very strong feeling about something or a strong belief in something.  There is a difference between strong interest and an actual passion.  You're only passionate about something if you care so much about it that you're willing to suffer for it.  


For example, I have a strong interest in riding motorbikes,  but I don't have the determination to push myself through broken bones and hospital visits in order to become better at it.  I refused to go to university,  worked countless hours into the night,  invested all of my savings into gear,  and abandoned several relationships in order to follow my passion for filmmaking.  

When you have a passion for something,  you love it even when you hate it.  But passion is an emotion that requires action,  and without action, passion won't bring you any results.  It is the fuel for the fire that's burning inside of you,  and it can turn a small spark into some of the greatest results in life.  

why I want you to find your passions,  and also to pursue them,  is because it can have absolutely amazing benefits on your life that you can't accomplish with anything else.  So what are the benefits?  If you choose to follow your passion,  you'll be energized and motivated every day you get up,  and your work won't feel like work anymore. 

 Your skills will drastically improve,  and you'll become more productive and creative because you actually love the work you do.  You'll be deeply fulfilled because you feel like you make a difference,  you'll be open-minded towards new things,  as you don't only focus on making money and spending it.  You'll become more and more self-confident because you'll live up to your own beliefs instead of putting on a mask in order to be liked by others.  

This helps you overcome your fears, and makes you more attractive and interesting to other people,  and you'll have a strong connection to other people who also followed their passion,  which is a base for incredible relationships.  These are just some of the many benefits that will come into your life if you choose to follow your passion,  and I'm 100% honest here,  I see each of them every single day in my life. 

 Finding my passion actually changed everything for me,  and I can say that all of these benefits are 100% true.  

Let's now dive into the different steps on how you can find your passion as well.  So, there's the wrong assumption that we only have a few years during our teenage years to actually figure out what we want to do for the rest of our lives.  

There is so much pressure from our peers,  and from society in general,  that causes a lot of anxiety and stress,  especially at such a young age. 

 I guess everybody knows that when you're at a family celebration,  and a relative comes up to you and asks you what you're going to do for the next couple of years,  like, "what are your plans?", and...  You're just sitting there like...  Good question.  

I myself still remember very vividly when I was 16 years old,  and I just started to ask myself all of these different questions over and over again,  Like, what is my passion?  What is my purpose?  What do I want to do with my life?  And it felt like I was the only guy who had such a strong need to figure out these questions at my age. 

 I tried to talk to all kinds of different friends to just see it they felt the same,  but nobody could really connect with this kind of thoughts, and...  I just felt like there was something wrong with me.  I dreamt about discovering my passion,  and I was scared that I wouldn't find it before it was too late.  You could say that I was scared to jump onto the wrong train,  which took me to the wrong future.  One decision that would determine the rest of my life,  and no opportunity to leave that train again.  As time progressed,  I saw how everyone else are. this is what I know about from experience. 

What is Passion? 

According to you  

Please let me through contact 

| Designed by Colorlib