What’s up, it’s @hackedongrowth here, I became worried nowadays as a result of spending too much time researching climate change. 

This only got worse when the pandemic hit and I began to dig deeply into the economic consequences that this would have on the world. 

I found myself struggling with things like motivation and especially my mood for many many months but recently things have been getting a lot better today I want to show you how I was able to cure my depression and it all comes down to three things. 

Now, as a reminder, I am not a certified therapist; I am simply a man on the internet sharing his personal experience. I experienced a little type of depression, but if you feel like you need serious treatment, I recommend you contact a qualified professional to talk to. 

1. Hit the gym  

I did double down on the world's healthiest medicine. 

What do I mean by this? Well, what if I told you there's a medicine that will make you feel motivated, and happy for the rest of the day like you've achieved something, sleep better at night, feel more confident, boost your self-esteem, and on top of that, this is a medicine with nearly no bad side effects.

If such a medicine existed, you'd certainly want to take it every day to feel better, right? Well, it does exist, and it's called working out.


Working out is one of the most effective keystone habits out there, which basically means that if you stick to it, you'll end up adopting a number of other good habits, such as eating healthier, which when combined tends to increase your overall sense of well-being. 

Of course, I know many of you are thinking, that the gyms are closed; well, just grab a pull-up bar, put some textbooks in a book bag, and follow a home exercise regimen; there are lots of decent ones floating around online for free, and many of them don't even require equipment.

2. Should go out of my way to speak with more individual

I don't just mean chatting, but really picking up the phone and having meaningful discussions a lot of my childhood friends have been trying to build businesses at home with all of their spare time.

I've been talking to them on a daily basis, trying to lend a hand now the reason this is so important is that having deep meaningful conversations helps you feel fulfilled and serves as a healthy way to relieve stress all of us are under more stress nowadays because of the current world situation, and this is causing us to turn to our bad habits.



Pick up the phone and contact people you care about who you haven't spoken to in a while. 

I know some of you are hesitant because you don't want to disturb others, but I've found that people are actually more responsive currently since we're all feeling lonelier than normal. 

I know some of you are thinking, well, I don't have that many close friends, I can't call the same person every single day, and you're correct to some level.


3. The future will be better for you if you feel better now.

This was something I struggled with a lot last year because my obsession with climate change caused me to become a doomer. 

Basically, I was convinced that we only had a couple of years left before things got really bad, and this was extremely bad for my mental health. 

I found myself indulging in destructive habits more frequently because I figured what's the point of maintaining perfect health when there's no future now I'm sure most of you aren't thinking about the apocalypse, but you're probably worried about your financial future, your family, the meaning of life, and all that sort of stuff. In that case, here's a way for you to find hope: find or tell yourself a believable story, and then take an active role in it. 


I know this is a bit difficult to grasp, so let me give you an example. 

You see, by coming onto a project that seemed to be a real answer to climate change, I was able to convince myself that the more I looked into it, the stronger my belief in this story became, and the more hope I began to gain. 

Now, I've taken this even further by taking an active role in this story, you see, I'm currently in the works of interviewing the lead researcher in order to spread awareness for this entire project, and the fact that my actions will make a difference has given me, even more, hope and a very strong sense of purpose, the apocalypse wasn't assured or your business so that you can turn your financial situation around so that you can support your loved ones right that's a common story that a lot of people have you see athletes all the time that work their buttocks off so that they can buy their mama a house so she doesn't have to work any more stories about saving loved ones from future suffering are very very powerful now if you're having trouble figuring out what kind of story to tell yourself I suggest.


Thank you for reading. Please do me a favor if you liked this idea  

Follow me if you haven't already  and feel free to comment below  

I read every single comment I do my best  to reach as many people as possible to answer 

So if you won't leave your thoughts below feel free to add me on 
Instagram - @hackedongrowth 
Facebook(meta) @hackedongrowth
Pinterest @hackedongrowth 
| Designed by Colorlib