What's up, it's @hackedongrowth  hereso as of late, I simplified a few changes to my everyday schedule which permitted me to accomplish fundamentally more than I did before I went from making only three to four blogs per month to accomplishing more than eight so it might be said I had the option to twofold my usefulness and I had the option to do this by executing five straightforward demonstrated stunts for accomplishing more.

Here are 5 unique ways for an individual to increase his/her productivity I hope u like it 


1. Choosing A Unique Location For Your Work


So the thing is, it's nice and all, but I found that I would constantly get distracted trying to work at the table in this room and that's because I do all sorts of things in this particular location the seat and table that I try to work at is the same seat and table where I would play video games on my computer it's the same seat and table where I would eat lunch and dinner and it's the same seat and table where I would watch Netflix with my girlfriend and behaviors associated to this spot, so every time you're there, you'll be continually reminded to start those habits, the majority of which are far more delightful and joyful than your work, and as a result, it becomes incredibly simple to become sidetracked as your brain is always reminding you to.



Instead, let's undertake this enjoyable activity:

why having a completely new location is highly strong exclusive to your work, and ideally, you would like to choose a spot where you haven't made any other plans connections that already exist a place from which you may launch a brand I was able to implement this approach on a new slate. by relocating my workplace to a nearby café It's only about a two-minute walk from my place, and on the first day When I arrived, I immediately sat down and began. 

I was writing because I wanted my brain to correlate this unfamiliar situation with something familiar item and only one thing, which is my work; it is also quite It is critical to understand that you want to choose a convenient position so that you will have fewer excuses not to begin



2. Don't Allow Yourself Time To Think.


You might be thinking, "Wait, what don't think how could that be beneficial?" Well, prior to making these changes, I would frequently have thoughts like this when I woke up: "Oh wow, I need to start working on those two new scripts today and I need to revise and finalize that other one, I need to send out those emails, and I got three coaching calls as well, oh my god that's so much work, I think I'll just watch some.


Overall, I would get very little to nothing done for the day, which you can avoid by giving yourself less time to think. 


Nowadays, the only thing on my mind when I wake up is an okay time to get dressed and visit the cafe across the street, and the reason I do this is because procrastination is an emotional problem, and negative emotions occur when we think right the more you think about how much you have to do, the worse you start to feel, which means It's similar to how I used to approach random girls on the street to enhance my social skills and move outside of my comfort zone.


When I saw a girl I wanted to talk to and thought about what I should do first, I noticed that my levels of fear and anxiety were significantly higher. 


That's right, the longer I thought about talking to her, the less likely I was to go and do it because when you think, you let your anxiety build up and you think to yourself, oh my god, what am I going to talk about, what if I get rejected, what if she completely ignores me. 


All of these possible situations race through your thoughts and cause you to feel as if you have failed even though you haven't even begun, which is why we procrastinate, and you can avoid this by taking rapid action, as I previously indicated.



3. Eliminate Distractions


When I went to this café for the first time, I elected not to receive the wi-fi password, therefore my laptop still has no internet connectivity here to this day, and I literally can't do anything on my laptop other than right now. 


The thing is, even if you follow my advice from trick 1 and go to a new location, there are still things that you may bring with you that are associated with previous distractions. 


For me, it's when I have my computer and when I have wi-fi because this setup is what I usually use to play video games and browse the internet. 


When I remove the wi-fi, the urge to mess around online disappears as one of the requirements.



The ability to do so is due to the wi-fi itself, which is why every time I come to this café, I just carry four items: my keys so I can go home, my bullet journal, which acts as a reminder for all the things I need to get done, my laptop for work, and my phone for calls. 

Wait, you just mentioned you switch off the wifi so you don't get distracted. Doesn't bringing in your phone negate that purpose? Hang tight, I'll explain why in a second.



4. To Give Yourself The Opportunity To Win


As you can see, when we tell ourselves that we need to get a lot done, we often set the bar far too high. 

You should lower your standards for your definition of success for the day. 

For example, I never tell myself that I need to draught and finalize the script on the same day. 

In fact, as I'm writing this script right now, I'm just quickly letting all of my ideas out. I'm not double checking my grammar, I'm not worrying about spelling errors, I'm not even That's all I have to do if I want to clean up the script for the blogs. 

Sure, I can do that for bonus points, but in reality, I don't need to do that until tomorrow. I do this because it makes it significantly easier for me to feel good about myself. It makes me more confident in my ability to get things done that I can reach my goals. I feel proud of myself even though I'm just drafting a script of the blog.



That's all I need to do to tidy up the script. Sure, I can do it for extra points, but I don't need to do it till tomorrow. 


I do this because it makes it a lot simpler for me to be happy with myself. It gives me more confidence in my abilities to complete tasks and achieve my objectives. Even if I'm only drafting a script only, I'm pleased with myself.



5. To Give Me A Reward

Turning on my computer's wi-fi is too distracting because I'm constantly using it while typing, but I can simply turn off my phone or hide it under my journal while I work, putting it out of my sight, and when it's time to reward myself, I'll turn it back on now you want to make sure that your rewards are short and sweet so that it's enjoyable but doesn't take up too much of your time that way you can go back to work and complete your next task by doing

Thank you for reading. Please do me a favor if you liked this idea  follow me if you haven't already  and feel free to comment below  


I read every single comment I do my best  to reach as many people as possible to answer 
So if you won't leave your thoughts below feel free to add me on 


Instagram - @hackedongrowth 


Facebook(meta) @hackedongrowth


Pinterest @hackedongrowth 


| Designed by Colorlib